29 Oct 2014

Challenge 180 - Is it too early for Christmas?

My favourite time of the year is soon here! I so adore winter and Christmas and after that everything goes down hill. Well at least for me. LoL Yeah. I know, I am a bit nuts but I feel so great during this time leading up to the wonderful time of winter, and that's why we have the wonderful theme of

Is it too early for Christmas?

In plain simple words, we want to see your Christmas cards. I bet most of you have at least a few more to make, do you? Now, read this carefully. We are asking for Christmas so if you use a winter image, it needs to say Merry Christmas or something related to that ok? Good, I hate removing entries because you don't follow our theme.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

We need a monster winner, well ok then a Halloween winner from last weeks challenge and that lucky crafter is...

Nr 27, Crafting in the bedroom

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
27
Timestamp: 2014-10-28 21:51:41 GMT

Congratulations! You have won 3 digi's of your choice. Use the contact tab above to get in touch with  the Paper Shelter and Veronica will help sort your winnings out. Please write that you are the winner of  "TPS challenge nr 179" somewhere in your mail. You have until Saturday to claim your prize.


As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. Come on now crafters we know that you love these images and we would really like to see a few more of the Paper Shelter images.

The team then! Well as always the rock every single challenge I give them and this week is really no exception. A few of my favourite images is up here used in the most brilliant way. Absolutly stunning work, all of you! Isn't these cards just to die for? I adore them all!

So take this smashing inspiration with you and go and create something christmassy. We can't wait to see what you make. Have a great week everyone!

Love n hugs
Marie, TPS team leader



6 comentarios:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Girls your cards are just stunning, and its never to early for Christmas cards, Ive been making them since January. Well done all of you. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creations! Wow!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

CraftyGirl said...

Had so much fun entering your challenge and seeing all the lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Saskia Pullen said...

Just placed my card. I hope you like my Christmas card.
Bes wishes.

Saskia Pullen
The Netherlands.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful creations by all the DT!!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Jennifer said...

Silly me...I didn't read the rules correctly, so my entry #42 is not valid...could you please delete it.

My sincere apologies,
Hugs,
Jennifer. x