17 Oct 2012

Challenge no # 86 Charming

Hello and welcome back to us here at the Paper Shelter. I hope you had a really good week and are ready for a new challenge here from us. We get right on to it. Our theme this week is Charming (use a charm). I happens to have a big collection of these things because when I seen them I always think they are so cute! I could in other words have this theme all the year around and still have charms left. LoL


As always we have a stunning prize to offer the ones who plays with a TPS image. You all have a chance of winning the gift voucher worth $30. If you play with a different brand you are up for the chance of winning three digis of your choice. I always love giving away the big one, so I hope to see a big bunch of TPS images used for this challenge.

We have a winner from last weeks challenge Love beats all. Mr Random has made his pick and the lucky winner is no #7, Kelly. Congratulations from all of us. Click the e mail elf to the left to contact the Paper Shelter to claim your prize. Write winner Challenge no # 85 in the subject line.


Here are your random numbers:
7
Timestamp: 2012-10-16 21:29:42 UTC


My team has as always done some amazing work. They have really made this challenge pop with some lovely takes on it. Their cards are so stunning this week. Be sure to give them some love for their fabby work! So dig out those charms and come and join us, and you haven't missed our new digis have you? Both fabby halloween ones and some for my favourite time of the year; Christmas. Just too cute! See you all around!

Love n hugs
Marie

4 comentarios:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow thats me, thank you sooooo much.. I have tried to click the email link but my computer wont let me.. Anychance you can forward me your email please.

Hugs Kelly

Nannieflash said...

Your work girls is stunning all different but all gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Crystal R said...

Absolutely loved this challenge. Thank you for the inspiration and the fun. Cheers,Crystal

Wendy said...

Lovely design team samples...thank you for the "charmed" challenge!